Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Another AG I SPY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Inspired by Oh' Canada's I Spy... me, Alexis (Gombe Gal) and our sisters, Philippa and Savanah decided to try our hand at it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    AGISpy010

    I Spy: A Cat & her bed, 2 Tropical shoes, a ballet slipper and a pair of shades blue.

    4 AGOT hangers, A sleepover tote, a Valentine kit, Sombrita the goat.

    Have fun! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, so cool! Love the set up, too. That's what I LOVE about I SPY books. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cute! Thanks for sharing! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just looked at your web very nice I am new to ag dolling these little skits are so much fun. I may yet get a real collection [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I spy Birdie, Sombrita, and a blue AGT box!!

    What do you spy?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spy something that wasn't mentioned: the boots from the Sightseeing Outfit.

  7. #7
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I spy a mini bottle of snapple [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I spy a mini mag!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the kind words! [img]smile.gif[/img] I had a lot of fun setting this up with Gracie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the responses! Glad you enjoyed it. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •